Terms & Conditions
Terms of Business
1. Prices shown are exclusive of sales tax.
2. Payment accepted by credit/debit card (as listed on the payment section on www.claroread.com).
3. We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering.
4. Goods not sold on a trial basis unless agreed in writing before shipment or download.
5. Goods offered subject to being unsold. In the event of non availability of goods, we reserve the right to rescind the contract.
6. All goods remain Claro Software Ltd. property until paid for in full.
7. For multiuser and site software licenses, no transfer of the license is deemed to have occurred until payment in full is made according to agreed payment terms.
8. Claro Software Ltd. has the right to audit the use of software in relation to licenses supplied by Claro Software Ltd. Written notice requesting an acceptable date for an audit will be provided in advance.
9. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Minor specification variations do not entitle the purchaser to rescind the contract. Prices may change because of currency fluctuations.
10. Claims for damage and misshipping must be made within seven days of receipt.
11. After this date, and in all circumstances after 14 days, repair and not replacement will be offered, unless agreed in writing.
12. A restocking fee of up to 25% maybe charged on returns, which prove to be nondefective.
13. All returns must be in stock condition and be authorized by Claro Software Ltd.
14. No opened software will be accepted for credit unless agreed in writing, or returned after deinstallation from computer.
15. You are responsible for ensuring safe delivery of the returned item.
16. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs.
17. If part of these terms is found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity of the remainder.